We are looking for an Events Manager to work at our fantastic Peyton & Byrne venues, this role involves operationally delivering a range of client events to an exceptionally high standard.
Our heritage is built on catering and hospitality experience and fuelled by our passion for exceptional food and service. For over 40 years we have been providing bespoke catering and hospitality services for sports stadia, racecourses, visitor, attractions, historic venues, major events and premium airline lounges. Recognised across the globe for hospitality, we help create exceptional moments at extraordinary events such as Royal Ascot, Tour de France, The Open Championship and RHS Chelsea Flower Show.
For more information on the company seeCareers in Sports and Leisure
You will be working with the Head of Events and back of house teams to develop and maintain all aspects of the Peyton Events offer, ensuring competitive advantage, innovation and brand relevance. Through client and supplier engagement this role is responsible for the professional, creative and innovative planning and operational delivery of all Peyton Events. The role requires a positive, enthusiastic individual who can adapt to a wide range of fast paced catering environments.
The Peyton brand will be key when planning and delivering an event, as will service standards, creativity and budgets. In this role you will develop and maintain relationships with suppliers, brief kitchen and operational teams on the event requirements and work with logistics. Managing the creative process of the event, you will oversee final delivery, ensure the clients needs are met and hold de-briefing meetings.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience within catering events management, must have experience in planning and delivering the event
- Experience of events within large scale, cultural venues
- Fantastic interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and can perform well in stressful environments
- Creative mindset with experience of cultural and arts venues and business
- Demonstrative customer focus and service skills
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise work load and manage time
- Computer literacy in work processing, spread sheets and database programmers and show
- willingness to learn new systems
- The ability to think commercially but be sympathetic to the restrictions on national buildings and working within these guidelines
- A passion for British food and beverage
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends
Competitive + Benefits
About the Company
Our mission is improve the quality of life of Sodexo employees and all those we serve, and contribute to the economic, social and environmental development of the communities, regions and countries in which we operate. We work to improve the well-being of people across the globe through our unique range of expert services and the talent of our teams. As one of the worlds largest employers and a
company of people at the service of other people, we are committed to being an employer of choice providing jobs for our people, as well as training and opportunities for internal promotion to help our employees move up the career ladder.