Are you a Technical project manager or FM Manager looking to utilise your skills and develop your career?
We require an experienced FM Engineering Manager to lead the delivery of minor works and technical services on site at leading engineering business .The position will be joining the Sodexo team working with our client at BAE Systems Land (UK) in Glascoed, South Wales near the village of Usk. Land (UK) consists often sites across the UK and designs, develops and manufactures a comprehensive range of combat vehicles and munitions for both the MOD and over 50 other countries around the world. You will be located at BAE Systems Glascoed.
This is an exceptional career opportunity, you will be given the opportunity to really shape the delivery of Sodexos on site FM services on an extremely high profile account.
- Supporting the management of a fully integrated facilities management (IFM) contract across the clients site, encompassing both soft and hard services including M&E
- Provide thought leadership on all minor works delivery and act as a subject matter expert technical services.
- Driving service excellence through service delivery and innovation whilst maintaining compliance within health, safety and sustainability activities
- Responsible for the quality and consistency of Sodexo delivery across technical service lines
- Encourage and explore all opportunities for innovation and efficiencies with area in line with FM Operations Manager
- Manage Service failures with relevant service leads in line with operational processes or shared services requirements.
- Plan and check that all Sodexo best practice initiatives are implemented.
The Ideal Candidate
- Can evidence supervising a team to provide high quality service
- Minor Works delivery in a complex manufacturing environment
- IOSH Working / Managing Safely
- Chartered Engineer or hold a technical qualified in Electrical or Mechanical services or equivalent.
- Project management skills
- Good all round communications skills.
- Relationship builder and experience in working in a matrixed delivery environment
- DSEAR Regulations trained, competent and experienced
- Working understanding Explosive Regulations 2014 and COMAH Regulations
- Project management with CDM experience
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over 1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process