If you’re an engineering professional looking for a new challenge then this could be the role for you. Based at one of our Pharmaceutical contracts in Ware Hertfordshire we have an exciting opportunity for a Multi-Skilled Engineer to provide maintenance; planned and reactive to mechanical services on site.
- Actively implement the planned & reactive maintenance and monitoring of all Electrical & Mechanical Engineering Plant and systems.
- Perform regular monitoring of GSK BMS system and respond to issues
- Undertake maintenance procedures, regular checks and routine inspections
- Available for callout to respond to ensure effective response & resolution in accordance with the client SLA.
- Develop detailed knowledge and understanding of the site engineering services.
- Support the development and communication of best working practice.
- Ensure completion of routine tasks, e.g. Plant room Gembas, use of correct LOTO procedures.
- Implementation & co-ordination of small engineering & maintenance projects.
- Implement maintenance activities, ensuring maximum efficiency of the HVAC plant & minimum services downtime.
- Troubleshoot areas of concern on site & offer effective solutions.
- Investigate and report in detail upon infrastructure short falls, problems and incidents, recommending options for remedial actions.
The Ideal Candidate
- A customer focused approach, exhibiting a reliable and responsible attitude
- Trained in F Gas Regulations 2078 & 2079 Cat 1.
- BOAS trained
- Working knowledge of HVAC systems
- Ability to work in team and independently
- Excellent communication and good time management skills
- Reliable and responsible attitude.
- Confident and flexible manner.
- Available for scheduled & unplanned weekend working
- Contributes effectively working within a team environment.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Proven to ability to prioritize
- Able to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills
About the Company
Sodexo UK & Ireland employs around 36,000 people and delivers On-site Service Solutions to clients at over 2,300 locations including offices, hospitals, schools, defense sites, prisons, sporting events and visitor attractions. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, Sodexo delivers a diverse range of services from catering, cleaning, reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling clients to focus on their core business.