Electrician - Leopardstown
We are currently seeking a Electrician to work in the one of our Dublin sites.
We are looking for someone with excellent organisational skills, the ability to prioritise their workload and have the ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
You will be working as part of a team but you will at times be expected to work independently and under your own initiative.
- Maintenance of the building and equipment to optimum performance.
- Be familiar with the daily production plan and work as part of the team.
- Assist the General Service Manager with the implementation of preventative maintenance programmes for all machines.
- Assist with the continuous monitoring of all machinery and equipment within the building.
- Ensure real time repair of machines and equipment to get them back up & running within optimum time frame.
- Perform all pre start, hygiene and safety checks as necessary.
- Report all faults, damages or electrical or mechanical defaults to the Line Supervisor, ensuring all machinery is only used when it is safe to use. Record checks as and when directed.
- Keep breakdowns to a minimum and increase machine availability through continuous improvement.
- Document all aspects of maintenance work carried out and keep management informed of potential issues.
- Adhere to company safety policies at all times.
- Experience with electrical panels and fault finding a must to management and operational staff, establishing specific requirements, identifying and facilitating the resolution of all specific issues to provide a high level of support and add value to operations.
- Ensure consistent application and communication of Sodexo H&S and Environmental policies, procedures, practices and initiatives, while referring to site senior management.
- Preparation of Business Continuity Plans (Following training and use of pro forma document.)
The Ideal Candidate
- Relevant qualifications
- 5 years commercial electrical experience in a maintenance capacity
- Thorough knowledge of both safety and current electrical standards and regulations
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Safe pass and manual handling mandatory
- Self-motivated and able to motivate others
Monday to Friday
39 hours per week
Training will be given
Applications to: email@example.com
About the Company
Sodexo UK & Ireland employs around 43,000 people and delivers On-Site Service Solutions to clients at over 2,300 locations including offices, hospitals, schools, defence sites, prisons, sporting events and visitor attractions.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.