EMEA Operational Excellence Manager
Sodexo are currently recruiting for a number of brand new opportunities due to growth in our Corporate Services segment.
If you are looking for an exciting, dynamic and innovative environment to work in, then this could be the opportunity for you.
We are sourcing for an EMEA Operational Excellence Manager to join our team to drive a culture of continuous improvement across the portfolio. You will be required to travel across the EMEA region as and when required, with no fixed place of work you can be based in the UK, Ireland or across EMEA region, with onsite presence required.
The Operational Excellence Manager will work closely with key stakeholders, building strong relationships and identifying new opportunities for Sodexo. You will own the CI strategy for the account and follow lean and excellence programmes across the portfolio/service lines, identifying best practice, implementing innovation funnels and projects.
Lean Six sigma experience is highly advantageous, a knowledge and understanding of operations and all service lines is essential for success in this role.
If you would like more information to understand what it is like to work for Sodexo and a career in Corporate services, please follow the link below;
- Manage delivery through matrix management teams while promoting an ethos of team work to instil a culture of continuous improvement.
- Provide direction and expertise to the operating teams by promoting Sodexo strategies and the overall Account Strategy to uphold the Company mission and values.
- To organise and follow lean and operational excellence (OE) implementation on the portfolio (around 12 sites per year).
- To actively work across all regions with the Regional Workplace Managers as part of the Regional Leadership team.
- To advise transition teams across the regions in the solution process by challenging their offer, improving the reliability, identify risks and saving opportunities
- Management and training of 1-3 interns to the lean methodology and solution building to the client
- Champion Better Tomorrow Plan initiatives and drive the environmental and sustainability program on behalf of the client
- Work alongside the Digital Transformation Director to align OE & Digital strategies
The Ideal Candidate
- An appropriate level of successful experience in an operational position (Area Manager, District Manager, Large FM Site Manager) with significant exposure to FM services
- Minimum degree level or relevant industry experience
- Demonstrable expertise, knowledge and application of driving sustainable change via the following: Lean Manufacturing, Lean Six Sigma, relevant alternative
- Capable to develop, motivate and embed
- Capable to take innovating or proactive decisions
- Be flexible, innovative, hard-working and detail-oriented
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Wording skills and ability to synthesize
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Willingness to travel across Europe 50-60% of the time
Other relevant information
- Regular travel and overnight stays will be required
- To relieve and assist in other establishments in certain circumstances.
- To attend meetings and training courses as requested
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process