We currently have an opportunity for a Driver/Retail Assistant to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
The Ideal Candidate
- Must hold a full driving licence
- Be over 21 years of age
- Working in Hospitality providing a range of food services in House and to Various locations around Aldershot Garrison for both the Military and the Public
- A Multi Skilled Job Providing and delivering Hospitality options In House and Externally
- This role requires someone who is enthusiastic and enjoys organising and Planning events from Set up through to Delivery
- This role requires flexible working hours with will vary daily depending on Hospitality Requests.
- Rota is worked on a weekly basis one week in advance. 5 Days out of 7
- The Successful candidate will thrive In a challenging yet rewarding environment gaining knowledge in all areas of the Hospitality and Catering trade.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.