We have an interesting opportunity for a self motivated candidate to join a busy prestigious military site to work as a bedding store person/Cleaner. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- To ensure serviceability of bedding stocks in the Barrack blocks and store.
- To select quantities in the stores for issue in a clean and serviceable condition.
- To deliver and collect bedding from Accommodation / Stores or where directed by management.
- To clean Bedding Stores as required.
- To operate a pallet lift
- To reorganize the stock within the store as and when required
- To clean designated areas and other areas as requested
- To drive a Sodexo vehicle and comply with Sodexo’s driving policy and regulations.
The Ideal Candidate
Good communication skills
Computer,Numeracy and literacy skills essential
Full driving license held for 2 years with no convictions essential
Good understanding of COSHH
Knowledge of health and safety
Knowledge of manual handling safety
To provide a Bedding store person/cleaner for the Accommodation Services Unit in support of the MoD
About the Company
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young persons and vulnerable adults. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business