We have an interesting opportunity for a self motivated candidate to work as a delivery driver. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a busy team working for a prestigious company
- To deliver and collect items from distilleries to the main office.
- To drive a Sodexo vehicle and comply with Sodexo’s driving policy and regulations.
- To work within Sodexos health and safety policies and procedures.
The Ideal Candidate
- Over 21 years old with a full UK driving licence
- Proven experience working in a team environment
- Good communication skills both verbally and written
- Ability to work off own initiative
Working Monday, Wednesday and Fridays working 8am to 2pm.
Provide an in-house delivery service between multiple locations. All training will be provided.
Potential for additional hours to cover sickness, holidays and new works.
About the Company
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young persons and vulnerable adults. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business