We currently have an opportunity for a Domestic Supervisor to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Conform with any relevant legislative and codes of practice appertaining to Health & Safety legislation.
- Be responsible for your own Health & Safety and that of any other person working with you. Take care to ensure that your activities do not put others at risk.
- To ensure that a clean and hygienic environment is maintained at all times for patients, staff and members of the public in line with National Standards of Cleanliness
- To regularly review work schedules and monitor all cleaning activities.
- To carry out cleaning duties in designated area of responsibility as agreed and assist when necessary with daily cleaning duties in times of staff shortages.
- To ensure standards of cleaning remain consistently high
The Ideal Candidate
- Required to gain knowledge of Hospital layout, cleaning procedures, equipment requirements and clinical and non clinical manual handling techniques, infection control techniques.
- Understand and comply with Trust and Sodexo regulatory procedures e.g. Hygiene, Health and Safety, COSHH, Data Protection.
- Attend all mandatory training and yearly refresher sessions.
- NVQ3 in Cleaning Building and Interiors or equivalent.
- Staff Supervision
- IT Literate including Microsoft Word
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over 1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.