Domestic Assistant (Healthcare)
We currently have an opportunity for a Domestic Assistant to join our Healthcare team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
As a Domestic Assistantyou will be responsible for:
- Providing a cleaning service in a residential healthcare environment
- Maintaining the general cleanliness designated areas
- Bed making and linen management
- Washing linen
- Ironing, and tasks of a similar nature
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Experience of general cleaning methods and techniques
- An awareness of health and safety requirements
- Attention to detail and the ability to work on one’s initiative are prerequisite
- A self motivated attitude
- Possess good interpersonal skills
- BICs cleaning qualification or equivalent are also desirable, but not essential
About the Company
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young persons and vulnerable adults. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.