Divisional Director & Head of Segment Support
Our Corporate Services segment is recruiting for an experienced, engaging and strategic Director to take full accountability for multimillion turnover contracts in our Corporate Services segment. This senior leadership role will report directly into our segment CEO.
As the Divisional Director and Head of Segment Support (which will include Horticultural services, Technical Services, health & Safety or Food) you will lead the designated Corporate Services Division in the UK comprising of operational management direct reports plus leadership of a multimillion turnover division
This role is UK based and requires frequent travel nationally.
- Work with the CEO Corporate Services to develop and implement the segment strategy within the UK to deliver sustainable, profitable growth and value for Sodexo clients and our business
- Line manage and lead the cross segment support functions - which will include Health & Safety and Technical Services or our Food Platform to ensure co-ordination of activity across the segment, ensuring all priorities are met and all accounts gain access and support from the relevant functions and work in collaboration with service operations to meet all strategic imperatives..
- Lead, develop and manage key client relationships to support retention, growth and innovation across the Division.
- Deliver on our Quality of Life positioning and achieve a safe working environment that meets or exceeds economic and commercial performance target.
- Ensure all Corporate Services Strategic Accounts that sit within the designated operating Division operate and perform to support individual account strategies, key client relationships and growth and profitability measures. Act as the single point of contact for any Global Account Director where a strategic account sits within your operating division.
- Ensure best practice, knowledge and innovation is leveraged across the Division and broader segment from within local large and strategic accounts.
- Manage and developing the segment talent in collaboration with HR and broader segment leadership.
- Build effective relationships with Service Operations to ensure the continued integration of the Invent model and ensure compliance across operational contracts in Regional Segment
- Represent Sodexo on selected & appropriate industry groups and external bodies.
The Ideal Candidate
- Ability to think strategically about where future opportunities may be created with the ability to develop relationships
- Strong leadership expertise within technical services
- Experience of managing multi-million turnover contracts and large management teams
- Ability to implement strategy through a change programme
- Grasp of the external market and able to identify new client relationships in conjunction with the Business Development team including extensions of current contracts and services
- Driver and initiator of change, delivery strategic initiatives into the business area
- Able to see opportunities and ensure that things are working optimally, able to understand the clients business as well as Sodexo's
- Strong P&L performance management
- Develop, negotiate and implement SLA’s / KPI’s within commercial setting
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process