Digital Marketing Executive
We have an excellent opportunity for someone to manage all digital marketing channels (PPC, SEO, AWIN, paid social) in line with the marketing strategy for Bateaux London and Bateaux Windsor. The role requires a highly technical and methodical approach to managing and creating highly targeted digital content which will convert into enquiries and impact business growth.
Our heritage is built on catering and hospitality experience and fuelled by our passion for exceptional food and service. For over 40 years we have been providing bespoke catering and hospitality services for sports stadia, racecourses, visitor, attractions, historic venues, major events and premium airline lounges. Recognised across the globe for hospitality, we help create exceptional moments at extraordinary events such as Royal Ascot, Tour de France, The Open Championship and RHS Chelsea Flower Show. The Bateaux business has an annual turnover in excess of £8m and is steeped in heritage and culinary tradition from its roots on the Seine in Paris.
Primarily focussed on Bateaux London and Bateaux Windsor this role will also work across other Prestige Venues and Events websites, driving business growth through website optimisation and digital marketing.
You will be involved in:-
- Daily analysis and optimisation across all accounts
- Daily/weekly/monthly reporting on digital performance
- Liaising with suppliers and marketing team
- Staying updated on and responding to digital trends
- Finding and attending relevant training sessions
- Sourcing and qualifying affiliates
- Creating targeted offers and incentives/rewards schemed for affiliates
- Managing several PPC accounts, adjusting bids on campaigns
- Created targeted social ad campaigns
- Tracking setup and maintenance (including tracking codes generation, goals and funnels setup)
- Work with designers and marketing team to create content as marketing tools for all digital content
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in a digital marketing is required; preferably with experience in B2C and B2B marketing.
- Knowledge of emerging trends and issues in the digital world (including GDPR) are essential
- Experience managing social paid advert campaigns
- Managing affiliates channel experience
- Search experience
- Reporting experience (excellent knowledge of Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Google Analytics)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with CMS, adding and reviewing keywords and metatags
- Experience working on a mobile-responsive, ecommerce website with functioning API
Up to £27,000 + Benefits