Customer Service Team Leader
As a Customer Service Team Leaderwithin a 24/7/365 Helpdesk you will beresponsible for managing a team of up to 12 Customer Service Advisors. This will be done through coaching, development and a robust performance management strategy. You will also provide support to the team and the client with the answering and ownership of queries and complaints. You will support the Customer Service Manager to ensure the delivery of all key performance indicators and ensure a world class service delivery to the client.
We are seeking a proactive and experienced people manager with proven Contact Centre/Helpdesk management experience. As you will be joining the team during the mobilization stage of a new contract you will have the chance to shape the team with a requirement to be heavily involved in the recruitment process and the design and delivery of the training to the team. You will also support the transformation and change management this new contract will bring, working alongside a dedicated team for the business segment. You must be flexible to work 5 days out of7 (could inc weekends) between the hours of 6.30am - 8.30pm.
As a Customer Service Team Lead your main responsibilities will include:
- Motivating, developing and inspiring a Team of Customer Service Advisors to achieve great results and delivery of a best in class service
- Undertake regular 1 to 1 performance review meetings with the team to ensure delivery to the required standards in all areas of performance
- Positively contribute to staff engagement through regular huddles and team meetings
- Take ownership of customer complaints and queries ensuring end to end resolution
- Identify areas of performance shortfalls and ensure root cause analysis is a fundamental way of working
- Instill a culture of Right first time within the team through a robust coaching and feedback ethos
- Work collaboratively with resource planning and real time analysts to ensure we have the right people in the right place at the right time to deliver a consistent, quality service to the client
- Identify and develop continuous improvement initiatives that will improve the client experience and deliver business benefits
- Work effectively with the other Team Leaders and Customer Service Managers to ensure a One Team cohesive way of working is achieved
- Establishing and maintaining excellent customer relationships and develop confidence in our systems and processes.
- Proactively acting in a manner that supports a healthy and safe work environment through effective management of incidents and hazards.
- Handling inbound and outbound calls and tasks as required
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience of managing teamsin Contact Centre / Service Centre environment
- Ability to work well in a rapidly changing, fast paced environment and handle multiple priorities
- Proven ability to coach & develop individuals and the team
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Relationship building and influencing capabilities
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good Microsoft Excel and Word skills
- Advanced knowledge of and skills in CMMS applications would be desirable
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over 1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
Sodexo and our clients are committed tosafeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roleswill require applicants toundergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)and/ or Disclosure Scotland.