Contract Manager (IFM, Technical Services)
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a large PFI Contract within our Government Schools Business. As Contract Manager, you will focus on the day to day operational management of the multi-site, multi-service integrated FM contract, ensuring consistent safe, quality and impactful service delivery across multiple buildings. As an experienced and engaging people manager, you will work with the Contract Director to ensure we deliver outstanding services to our customers and build long term relationships with internal and external stake holders.
The role offers a rewarding place to work with development opportunity and would be suited to experienced Technical or IFM Managers with a passion for people management and driving contract optimisation and growth.
- Day to day operational management of the multi-site, multi-service Integrated FM contract (inclusive of technical services)
- Leading, developing and managing a team of both in-house and sub-contract staff
- Promulgating Sodexos values and our Safety Culture
- Ensure Sodexo meets its contractual obligations, both in terms of service delivery and reporting.
- Minimising any performance deductions
- Optimise the contracts financial performance, identifying areas for potential growth or efficiency savings
- Actively support the Contract Director in building and maintaining relationships with external and internal stakeholders
- Control and monitor the financial performance of the unit and to maintain costs within pre-budgeted targets.
- Establish and maintain satisfactory relationships with individuals at all levels within the Company and the Client organisation.
- Implement and maintain the Statutory and Company standards of hygiene, health and safety and take any action as is necessary.
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience in a multi service IFM role, ideally with a strong technical background
- High standards of literacy and numeracy
- Proven operational knowledge, skills and experience in managing multi-site/multi service operations with multiple stakeholders. Hard services is a particular focus.
- Management of large and diverse teams
- Manage multiple workloads and shifting priorities
- Ability to interpret and utilise complex and varied financial and commercial information
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with customers, clients and employees at all levels
- Achieve set standards and operate to performance criteria; for example health and safety, hygiene
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative within a team environment
- Excellent client and customer relationship skills
- Confidence to lead and engage teams
- Good financial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
Competitive packageincluding bonus incentive and flexible benefits fund
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over 1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.