We currently have an opportunity for a Contract Administrator to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Continue to develop one’s own skills and knowledge within the position, including any required training courses
- Maintain excellent client/customer relationships
- To attend team briefs, huddles and meetings as required
- Attend your performance development review to discuss job standards and agree development activities
- Maintain a clean and tidy work area at all times
- To maintain high levels of personal hygiene and wear the appropriate uniform and PPE as required
- Care for all available resources including equipment, materials and supplies as directed
- Report any near miss occurrences, accidents or faulty equipment to management
- To ensure effective communication with line manager, team, customer and client organisation
- Maintain all areas of responsibility to the set service standards and in line with applicable service offer
- To monitor, update and maintain clear audit trails within strict deadlines to assist the team with planned and reactive maintenance via Global Maximo
- Liaising and maintaining excellent relationships with customers, local site maintenance team, contractors, colleagues and line management to ensure smooth running of the helpdesk.
- Raising and sending purchase orders within budgetary guidance through GM and SAP
- Maintain filing system
- Monthly reporting duties
- Maintain the stationery store including the issue of stationery items
- General office and reception duties as required such as monitoring CCTV, entrance barrier
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience of working in administrative role
- Must be able to demonstrate effective verbal and written communication
- Able to work on own initiative within a team environment
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail and adherence to standards
- Experience of working within police environment
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.