Compliance and Monitoring Administrator (Part Time)
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Compliance and Monitoring Administrator to oversee the administration of compliance with relevant statutory, mandatory, contractual and corporate obligations and requirements.
In this role, you’ll assist with the undertaking of accident and incident investigations, the preparation of reports, the identification of corrective and preventative actions, and the monitoring of corrective/preventative actions to ensure completion.
Sodexo Healthcare is a leading provider of services to the NHS and private healthcare organisations in England. We provide quality of life services that improve patient and staff experience, raise standards and deliver financial benefits to our clients. We help to enhance the patient environment (including patient dining, cleaning/housekeeping, and retail services), provide clinical support (equipment sterilisation) and manage technical estates teams (estates management, asset management, land maintenance and energy management).
- Monitoring of business unit performance through the conduct of internal audits and performance monitoring in accordance with audit schedules and contractual monitoring requirements
- Preparation of action plans and the monitoring of identified actions to completion
- Preparation and issue of compliance and performance management reports to ensure submission within timescale
- Submission of accident, incident and near miss data and preparation of reports
- Assist with the undertaking of risk assessments, the identification of control measures to manage risks, and the recording/communication of findings
- Preparation of corporate safety and training returns
- Administration of the integrated management system and associated documentation (policies, procedures, etc) to ensure evidence of compliance is maintained and available, and that documentation is suitable and sufficient for the intended purpose
The Ideal Candidate
- Attention to detail, with a commitment to continuous improvement and service excellence
- Understanding of the requirement to undertake performance monitoring to ensure compliance with quality standards
- Health and safety awareness
- Articulate and confident communicator (both verbal and written), with the ability to develop and maintain effective and professional working relationships
- Confident and proficient in the use of IT systems
As part of our commitment to improving the quality of life for our employees, Sodexo offers a Flexible Benefits Scheme, allowing you to tailor a reward package to suit your needs but includes a technology scheme, private dental insurance, travel insurance, gym membership, Gourmet card, private medical insurance and the ability to purchase or sell annual leave. We also have a Sodexo Discount scheme, which offers employees and their friends and family the opportunity to benefit from over 1,200 discounts from top retailers both online and in-store.
24 hours per week
Hours of work between 3 days - 5 days - 08:00-17:00 as required
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.