We are currently looking for a Compliance Lead to join the team at one of our pharmaceutical client sites in Cambridge. You will take ownership for the delivery of a proactive IFM administration function that supports the operational team to deliver Quality of Life services to our clients, whilst remaining safe and compliant at all times. You will be working alongside a client who is a world leader in their field, to ensure that all services are accounted for accurately, in accordance with the contract.
This role will suit someone from a Compliance/Health & Safety backgroud, who has excellent relationship management skills with colleagues and clients at all levels.
If you would like more information to understand what it is like to work for Sodexo and a career in Corporate Services, please follow the link below;
- Define and control all required governance to support success of the contract
- Identify, resolve and align dependencies and complexities relating to other work streams
- Risks and impact are highlighted to ensure continuous successful delivery on the contract
- Proactive management and containment of risks and issues, ensuring business and service continuity throughout
- Demonstrate clear and positive team working as well as effectively engage with organisational stakeholders to bring them along the journey of change
- Ensure every member of the team understands how their performance links into the measures on the account
- A centrally shared area is in place to contain all maintained process and standard operating procedures to ensure easy access of information to enable operations to deliver
- Maintain all process work stream documentation
- Systems required for operations are integrated into the account to ensure efficiency within the operational team
- Responsible for the leadership of employees including effective resource management, recruitment, induction, PDRs, development, coaching and performance management.
The Ideal Candidate
- Knowledge of risk management: the identification, assessment and management of risks, which could result in time or cost over-runs, or failure to deliver products which are fit for purpose
- Experience of analysing information and quickly determining key issues of focus
- Proficient with business analysis techniques: techniques which help in modelling and understanding a business and its operation
- Able to comprehend, interpret, communicate and embed contract into operations
- Knowledge of methods and techniques associated with planning and monitoring progress of projects e.g. work breakdown structures
- Ability to challenge and influence in order to achieve best practice
- Methodical and process driven with excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Competent at planning and able to manage short- and medium-term deadlines and competing priorities
- Relationship building with colleagues from site level to Account Director Level in operations and where necessary with client stakeholders
- Experience of SAP & Power BI desirable
£36,000 - £40,000 per annum + bonus + £1,300 flexible benefits fund
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process