We currently have an opportunity for a Commis Chef to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
As a Commis Chefyou will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the preparation and presentation of all meals for employees and clients on site
- Ensuring that Health and Safety and Hygiene regulations are adhered to whilst on shift
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Basic knowledge of food and cooking
- Experience of working in a catering environment
- Excellent customer services skills
- Ability to work as a team
- The ability to follow instruction and work on your own initiative
- Basic Food Hygiene and Basic Health and Safety Certificate
Nuffield Hospital is a private Hospital which is a fresh cook site providing a high standard of food to the patients and staff. Monday to Thursday the shifts are 7.00am till 3.00pm or 11.00am till 7.00pm and on Sunday the shifts are 7.00am till 4.00pm. 20 days holiday a year plus bank holidays.
About the Company
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young persons and vulnerable adults. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.