We are currently seeking a Commis Chef to work in the one of our Dublin sites.
We are looking for someone with excellent organisational skills, the ability to prioritise their workload and have the ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
You will be working as part of a team but you will at times be expected to work independently and under your own initiative.
- Breakfast, sandwich and salad bar food preparation duties.
- Assisting with the food preparation for hot lunch.
- The ability to demonstrate innovative, creative ideas and have a genuine interest in all aspects of the catering business.
- Passionate and knowledge about food.
- Team player.
- Ensuring H.A.C.C.P. principles are being executed and that all records and food safety checks are being carried out within the kitchen and related areas.
- An aptitude and desire to increase sales and create a customer focused environment
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience in a similar food service environment
- Third level qualification. (HACCP/Culinary Arts/Professional Cookery)
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility and the ability to innovate.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills.
Monday to Friday - flexibility on this required
37.5 hours per week
Training will be given
Applications to: Christina.email@example.com
About the Company
Sodexo UK & Ireland employs around 43,000 people and delivers On-Site Service Solutions to clients at over 2,300 locations including offices, hospitals, schools, defence sites, prisons, sporting events and visitor attractions.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.