Command Centre Manager (Head of Servicedesk)
Currently have a great opportunity available for a Command Centre Manager / Head of Service Desk role available within Sodexo. We are centralising all UK&I Service Desk operations. The command centre Manager will be responsible for the overall leadership and management of the Command Centre (Facilities Management) Desk in Leeds.
You will manage a business that deals with high volumes of front line customer contact. This role is the senior contact for all internal and external clients in relation to the service desk activities and is ultimately accountable for the achievement of relevant KPIs; quality of service delivery and responsible for people and budget management and, where applicable, P&L.
The service desk operation is 24/7/365. You will be responsible for 3 direct reports (Customer Service Managers and Resource Analyst) and a wider team of circa 80 service centre operatives.
- Ensure the day to day performance of all customer facing service desks are achieving expected SLA’s.
- Be aware and in control of any issues affecting multiple customers and ensure these incidents are managed through to resolution.
- Ensure that all service operations service desks are appropriately resourced and managed effectively.
- Monthly Service Reporting; collating accurate statistics from the service desk to rate service delivery. Reviewing and analysing management information with the customer service managers to identify areas of improvement, across all areas of the business; to improve performance.
- Development benchmarking systems to ensure on-going objective development of Sodexo performance/efficiencies.
- Drive excellence in operational delivery to new and existing clients to maximise efficiencies and effectiveness. The post holder will be expected to frequently review operational processes and to seek and implement new and improved ways of working and to communicate these to the wider Command Centre teams and the Account stakeholders.
- To provide support and mentoring for direct reports and, where applicable, the wider team, guiding and developing their careers. Conduct monthly 1-1s and quarterly PDRs, ensuring all actions, development and training needs are documented
The Ideal Candidate
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.