Client Relationship Manager
Sodexo Corporate Services are recruiting a Client Relationship Manager for our prestigious client accounts.
This role will have no fixed location with regular across the Leinster region.
As Client Relationship Manager you will be responsible for managing the delivery of multiple Catering & IFM services to a cluster of sites, ensuring outstanding service delivery at all times and exceeding all Sodexo targets.
You will be responsible for the delivery of commercial, H&S compliance management and company initiatives and work in partnership to deliver client stakeholder strategy.
- Understanding of contracts scope (eg payment mechanisms and procedures and variation control) and their importance to managing a site and the services provided including the ability to calculate the rewards and penalties of Gain Share
- Ability to operate within a contract
- Ensure contract is being delivered in a cost effective way for the client and Sodexo
- Preparation of contract level monthly P&Ls to show financial performance
- Evaluate financial performance to develop action plans to improve financial performance
- Management, reporting and monitoring of performance and accounts to ensure control of spending and budgets
CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT (I.E. PROFITABLE CRM, MANAGING CLIENTS FOR ECONOMIC VALUE)
- Effectively manage the client relationship including proactive measurement with the clients for life process for retention and customer satisfaction using the Web of Influence to develop relationships with multiple ti-ers within the client organisation
- Holding regular meetings with clients to review performance with clients
- Assume full responsibility for contract outputs and management of services against contracted scope of works
- Ensure delivery of contract to agreed level of quality
COMPLIANCE, ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH & SAFETY AND RISK MANAGEMENT
- Ensuring that the risk related to new and existing services have been established, assessed and mitigated against
- Managing vendor compliance in line with Sodexo's procedures
- Ensuring the Risk Register is completed and Business Continuity Plans are up to date and can be imple-mented when needed
- People resource management - including coaching, development and employee engagement
- Responsible for the leadership of all employees including effective resource management, recruitment, in-duction, EPAs/PDRs, development, coaching and performance management
- Coaching team to find resolutions to problems and work more effectively
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience of having operated successfully within an outsourced integrated facilities management envi-ronment
- Demonstrable track record of developing successful operational strategies across a broad portfolio of IFM services
- Knowledge of risk and compliance processes, protocols, escalations and resolution methods
- Contractual knowledge of services sold and implementation of operating standards
- Ability to engage with service line experts to deliver high standards of service
- Exceptional client relationship management skills
- Considerable experience in sector contracting and sector technical service delivery
- Proven financial acumen essential with demonstrable commercial experience and business acumen
- Ability to understand data, spot trend and prepare reports
- BIFM Qualifications – Part 2, or relevant professional development
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process