We are currently seeking a Cleaning Supervisor to work in one of our Cork sites.
We are looking for someone with excellent organisational skills, the ability to prioritise their workload and have the ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
You will be working as part of a team but you will at times be expected to work independently and under your own initiative
- To be responsible for all day to day aspects relating to the management and maintenance of the cleaning service within the contract specification to the agreed performance,
- To provide a cleaning service to the agreed standards in accordance with the service contract
- To actively enforce relevant statutory, company and site Health & Safety compliance together with the monitoring of related equipment
- To be responsible for supervision of work within the specified details of the contract across daily shifts.
- To support and cover for Site Cleaning Supervisor in the provision of contracted cleaning services
- To ensure all agreed Client paperwork is available to cleaning team and all paperwork reviewed for accuracy in line with procedures
- To provide training to new and current staff as required
The Ideal Candidate
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Methodical approach and great eye for detail
- Previous cleaning experience
- Previous experience in supervision of staff
- Good communication skills and demonstrate a pleasant, polite, efficient, caring and friendly service to customers and clients in all areas of service, which Sodexo provide
- Desire to provide continuous improvement on site
- Ability to work as part of a team
Monday to Friday
39 hours per week
Training will be given
Applications to: email@example.com
About the Company
Sodexo UK & Ireland employs around 43,000 people and delivers On-Site Service Solutions to clients at over 2,300 locations including offices, hospitals, schools, defence sites, prisons, sporting events and visitor attractions.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.