We are currently seeking a Cleaning Supervisor to work in the one of our Dublin sites.
We are looking for someone with excellent organisational skills, the ability to prioritise their workload and have the ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
You will be working as part of a team but you will at times be expected to work independently and under your own initiative.
- Assist the cleaning manager to recruit, manage, induct and train staff.
- Ensure that all Sodexho employees project a positive, approachable, friendly and professional image.
- Maintain excellent client relationships and communicate with the day to day client at every opportunity
- Assist the cleaning manager to hold regular team meetings to aid communications.
- Observe and enforce client and Sodexo policies , procedures and site rules at all times
- Ensure that safe systems of work and safety polices are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure that all equipment, establishment areas within your control are safe and secure at all times.
- Ensure that all equipment used, is in safe working order, checked regularly and serviced. Report any faults to management/client, ensure they are rectified and ensure equipment is not used until safe.
- Deal with any complaints/comments, ensuring that they are logged as appropriate
- Undergo fire and first aid training as required.
- Ensure that all cleaning equipment and storage areas are audited and kept clean and maintained in good, safe working order
- Attend training courses as required, in order to keep up to date with legislation and company policy and procedure
- Comply with all Company & Client policies and statutory regulations relating to Health & Safety, safe
- working practices, hygiene, cleanliness, fire and COSHH. This will include your awareness of any specific hazards in your work place.
- Carry out other reasonable tasks as directed by management.
- Assist the cleaning manager in ordering from nominated suppliers
- Assist the cleaning manager with processing payroll documentation
- This job description is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged and the range of duties and responsibilities to be undertaken. It does not attempt to detail every activity. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder at regular intervals.
- The post holder will be required at all times to perform any other reasonable task, as requested by the Line Manager in order to meet the operational needs of the business.
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven experience in similar role at high profile client site
- Minimum 1 years Cleaning supervisor experience
- Excellent client | people relationship management
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in a client facing role
- Must have IT skills
- Self-motivated and able to motivate others
- Proven recent experience in Health, Safety & Risk
- BICS levels 1
- Membership of IOSH or working towards.
- Extensive experience working in a large corporate technology company
Monday to Friday
39 hours per week
Training will be given
Applications to: Liezl.Pollock@sodexo.com
About the Company
Sodexo UK & Ireland employs around 43,000 people and delivers On-Site Service Solutions to clients at over 2,300 locations including offices, hospitals, schools, defence sites, prisons, sporting events and visitor attractions.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.