We currently have an opportunity for a Cleaning Supervisor to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
As a Cleaning Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Allocation of work programs in line with specification requirements amongst the relevant staff.
- Inspections and work check procedures in accordance with the DQMS
- Completions of inspections/audits and associated paperwork.
- Allocation of materials and equipment to individual operatives or teams.
- Checking and reporting of any defects in cleaning equipment.
- Adherence to company quality control procedures.
- Completing staff performance reviews
- Conducting staff training and ensuring all training requirements are met.
- Report all accidents and near misses an accordance with the company policy
The Ideal Candidate
- Cleaning experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Team Player
Part Time and Full Time Domestic Supervisors
£9.23 Per Hour
About the Company
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young persons and vulnerable adults. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.