This is an ideal opportunity for a budding individual or existing supervisor to enter into a role of managing a team of operatives on a prestigious contract.
The role requires security clearance, therefore the successful candidate will be required to undergo disclosure and client clearance.
It is anticipated the successful candidate will make a significant impact on our service delivery and cleaning standard model.
- Undertake specific training on the relevant cleaning offer
- Undertake all required training in relation to all aspects of the cleaning service delivered to the client, as requested.
- Wear the company uniform at all times whilst at work
- Wear any items of personal protective equipment, as specified by the manager
- Comply to all client policies / procedures in relation to housekeeping / infection control / security
- Ensure that all requirements in relation to COSHH are adhered to, as specified by the General Services Manager
- Conduct all required training with cleaning operatives in relation to operational/ legal / client / cleaning offer
- Ensure that all cleaning operatives adhere to the site/cleaning offer colour coding policy
- Ensure that all requirements of the specified cleaning offer, are carried out, as directed by the General Services Manager
- To attend to all faults in relation to cleaning machinery/equipment
- To report all building defects to the General Services Manager / client
- To deliver staff team briefings, as required
- To attend team / client meetings, as required
- To collate information in relation to payroll, as required
- To complete all administration, as specified by the General Services Manager
- To liaise with the specified client contact, as directed by the General Services Manager
- To manage the ordering and distribution of cleaning consumables
- To undertake cleaning audits in relation to service delivery / offer compliance, as requested.
The Ideal Candidate
• Experience of the undertaking of all cleaning tasks
• Computer literate
• Basis numeracy / literacy skills
• Supervisory experience
• BICSc COPC
• BICSc Assessors certificate
- The role is Monday to Friday, based over a 37.5 hour week
- Weekend work may be required, subject to advance notice and operational requirements
- 20 days paid annual plus bank holidays.
- Company sick pay after 6 months of service.
- Company pension scheme.
- Childcare vouchers are available.
- Employment discount program
- We offer comprehensive benefits that let full- and part-time employees choose the plans that are right for them
- We guarantee all employees will receive respect and fair treatment
- Ensuring a safe and secure workplace
- Providing training on-the-job, online and in classroom settings that help you excel in your current job and advance to positions of greater responsibility
- Opening the doors to higher education
- An employee incentive scheme