Cleaning Supervisor - Evenings - Tallaght
We are currently seeking a Cleaning Supervisor to work in the one of our Dublin sites.
We are looking for someone with excellent organisational skills, the ability to prioritise their workload and have the ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
You will be working as part of a team but you will at times be expected to work independently and under your own initiative.
- Managing other cleaning staff (4 number ).
- This is a hands on role cleaning duties apply here also
This is a hand’s on Supervisor role.
The Ideal Candidate
- Knowledge of cleaning and managing other cleaning staff within an office environment
- Must have fluent English
- Manual handling training certificate.
- The role may include some form of strenuous activity and you must have the ability to undertake these if and when required
- Have knowledge in the use of chemicals.
Cleaning Supervisor - Evenings
Monday to Friday
15 hours per week
Training will be given
Applications to: Marc.Dalton@sodexo.com
About the Company
Sodexo UK & Ireland employs around 43,000 people and delivers On-Site Service Solutions to clients at over 2,300 locations including offices, hospitals, schools, defence sites, prisons, sporting events and visitor attractions.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.