We currently have an opportunity for a Cleaner to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Ensure all areas are cleaned efficiently and in a timely manner to the required standards.
- Use floor buffers and scrubber driers.
- Use cleaning chemicals safely as detailed by the Control of Substances Hazardous to health guidelines (COSHH)
- Ensure that the safety signs are used appropriately at all times.
- Ensure that cleaning stores are kept clean, tidy and stocked ensuring equipment is stored correctly and safely at all times.
- Comply with all security regulations for cleaning materials, equipment and buildings as laid down by client and Sodexo.
- Draw to the attention of the Cleaning team leader/Deputy GSM or GSM any potential hazards on site or infringements of Health & Safety Legislation.
- Ensure all cleaning equipment is kept clean & maintained in safe working order.
- Comply with all Company & client policies and statutory regulations including Health & Safety, safe working practices, hygiene, cleanliness, fire and COSHH. This will include your awareness of any specific hazards in your work place.
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous cleaning experience
- Experience working to a cleaning schedule.
- A relevant qualification, including NVQs BICSc or COPCS or COSHH.
- Experience of extensive use of floor buffers and heavy scrubber driers.
- Experience of working within a team.
- Experience of working within a similar environment / industry.
Geographical Area - Dundee
Experienced cleaning operative required to clean to a high standard within Scottish Police Authority.
Travel timeis incorporated with in working hours and transport provided
. Competitive rate of pay for the right candidates.
Full training and uniform provided
Police vetting is essential
Driving licence is essential
About the Company
Sodexo andour clients are committed tosafeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young persons and vulnerable adults. Certain roleswill require applicants toundergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over 1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.