Cleaner - Fixed Term
We are currently seeking a highly talented and driven person to work in the one of our Dublin sites.
We are looking for someone with excellent organisational skills, the ability to prioritise their work load and have the ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
You will be working as part of a team but you will at times be expected to work independently and under your own initiative.
- carry out any / all cleaning duties as requested by your supervisor / management team
- ensure that all tasks are carried out in a professional manner, following all “safe systems of work” & risk assessment directions
- wear the correct and appropriate PPE specified at all times
- comply with all statutory Sodexo Health & Safety Rules and Regulations
- comply with all Sodexo health & safety regulations for cleaning materials, equipment and buildings.
- provide high personal standards of work/performance, personal hygiene and appearance
- assist with any special duties requested, some of which may occur outside normal working hours
- perform any complaints/incidents of accidents, fire, theft or loss, damage or any other irregularities and take action if practicable
- undertake all required training in relation to all aspects of the cleaning service delivered to the client, as requested.
- complete a schedule of cleaning tasks, as directed by the cleaning supervisor / cleaning Manager
- wear any items of personal protective equipment, as specified by the cleaning supervisor / manager
- ensure that all requirements in relation to COSHH are adhered to, as specified by the cleaning supervisor /manager -the method of conducting all cleaning tasks is as directed via the Great / cleaning offer task cards
- report all faults in relation to cleaning machinery/equipment to the cleaning supervisor.
- report all building defects to the cleaning supervisor
- carry out any reasonable request, as specified by the cleaning supervisor / manager To attend all company meetings and training as requested
The Ideal Candidate
- be fluent English is essential.
- the role may include some form of strenuous activity and you must have the ability to undertake these if and when required
- the ideal candidate will have previous experience cleaning a large office building and have knowledge in the use of chemicals.
Cleaner - Fixed Term
30 hours per week - 5/7
Training will be provided
Applications to : email@example.com
About the Company
Sodexo UK & Ireland employs around 43,000 people and delivers On-Site Service Solutions to clients at over 2,300 locations including offices, hospitals, schools, defence sites, prisons, sporting events and visitor attractions.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.