Cleaner - Evenings - Cork
We are currently seeking an Evening Cleaner to work in the one of our Cork sites.
We are looking for someone with excellent organisational skills, the ability to prioritise their workload and have the ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
You will be working as part of a team but you will at times be expected to work independently and under your own initiative.
- Deliver a consistent level of service within the company standards to the contract specification.
- Ensure all areas are cleaned efficiently and in a timely manner to the required standards;
- To be aware of material expenditure and costs.
- All other duties associated with a cleaning contract i.e. Vaccuming; Buffing; Dusting; Cleaning;
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Be organised and have good time management skills
The Ideal Candidate
- Have a passion for attention to detail.
- Comply with all Company & Client policies and statutory regulations relating to Health & Safety, safe working practices, hygiene, cleanliness, fire and COSHH. This will include your awareness of any specific hazards in your work place.
- Responsible for work allocated to them, keeping within the specified detail of the job in hand.
- Report to Supervisor on a daily basis.
- Ensure a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance and general cleanliness to comply with statutory and Company regulations,wearing company uniform.
Cleaner - Part Time / Evenings
Monday to Friday
15 hours per week
Training will be given
Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Company
Sodexo UK & Ireland employs around 43,000 people and delivers On-Site Service Solutions to clients at over 2,300 locations including offices, hospitals, schools, defence sites, prisons, sporting events and visitor attractions.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.