Cleaner - Evenings - Part Time
We are currently seeking a Cleaner to work in the one of our Cork sites.
We are looking for someone with excellent organisational skills, the ability to prioritise their workload and have the ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
You will be working as part of a team but you will at times be expected to work independently and under your own initiative.
- Deliver a consistent level of service within the company standards to the contract specification;
- Respond positively, politely and promptly to all customer requirements and carry out your duties in a professional and courteous manner;
- Ensure all areas are cleaned efficiently and in a timely manner to the required standards;
- To be aware of material expenditure and costs;
- All other duties associated with a cleaning contract (i.e. hovering, buffering, dusting, cleaning);
- Ability to work on own initiative;
- Be organised and have good time management skills;
- Comply with all Company & Client policies and regulations;
- Independent commuting;
- Have full working knowledge of all cleaning equipment, materials and agents;
- Ensure that cleaning stores are kept clean and tidy and equipment stored safely at all times;
- Provide cover in other areas in times of sickness and holidays;
- Ensure all cleaning equipment is kept clean & maintained in safe working order;
- To report and take action on customer and client complaints or other irregularities;
- To carry out reasonable periods of overtime as may be required from time to time;
- Own car;
The Ideal Candidate
- Exceptional customer service skills;
- Methodical approach and great eye for detail;
- A minimum one year experience in cleaning;
- Flexible Team Player;
- Good interpersonal skills;
Cleaner - Evenings / Part Time
Monday, Wednesday & Friday
15 hours per week
Training will be given
Applications to: Elizabeth.Charles@sodexo.com
About the Company
Sodexo UK & Ireland employs around 43,000 people and delivers On-Site Service Solutions to clients at over 2,300 locations including offices, hospitals, schools, defence sites, prisons, sporting events and visitor attractions.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.