We are currently seeking a highly talented and driven person to work in the one of our Mayo sites.
We are looking for someone with excellent organisational skills, the ability to prioritise their workload and have the ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
You will be working as part of a team but you will at times be expected to work independently and under your own initiative
• To prepare food in line with company guidelines and client specification
• Ensuring meal time deadlines are met
• To work within budget – achieving targeted gross profit, sales and cost base
• To adhere to all food hygiene, health and safety legislation and company policy
• To ensure security of all food/beverage stocks under your control
• To engage and train all kitchen staff according to company standards
• To train develop and motivate personnel under your direct management in line with the unit business objectives ensuring health/safety and food hygiene are covered to carry out appraisals for employees reporting ensuring training needs identify and communicate to your managers
• To keep abreast of all modern techniques and advancement in food and improve services to the client including introducing new products and special events
• To present a strong Sodexho image at all times
• To maintain effective communication at all levels at all times in line with Sodexo policy
• To carry out any reasonable request by your Line Manager
• To prepare and assist at any special function which may sometimes occur outside normal working hours
• To report and take action on customer/client complaints or compliments, incidents of fire, theft, loss, unfit food, accident or other irregularities
• To attend meetings and training courses as may be necessary from time to time some of which may occur outside working hours
• To carry out reasonable periods of overtime as may be required from time to time
The Ideal Candidate
Previous experience working in Healthcare industry preferable but not essential. Must have a chef qualification and 5 years experience
- 37.5 Hours per week
- 5 Days per week
- Training will be provide
- Please send your cv to Brenda.email@example.com
About the Company
Sodexo UK & Ireland employs around 43,000 people and delivers On-Site Service Solutions to clients at over 2,300 locations including offices, hospitals, schools, defence sites, prisons, sporting events and visitor attractions.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.