We are currently seeking a highly talented and driven person to work in the one of our Dublin sites.
We are looking for someone with excellent organisational skills, the ability to prioritise their workload and have the ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
You will be working as part of a team but you will at times be expected to work independently and under your own initiative.
· To ensure that the preparation, presentation and services are carried out promptly and to the agreed company standards and to promote a friendly and helpful atmosphere
· To maintain a high standard of food hygiene, safety and cleanliness in accordance with the company and client policies and statutory requirements
· To ensure that food is produced within budget guidelines with particular raw material control, sales control, wages and labour control
· To present food in line with company policy ensuring its customer appeal at all times.
· To adhere to all aspects of health and safety legislation and company policy ensuring your own safety and the safety of colleagues and customers
· To ensure security of all food/beverage stocks within the food production area
· To keep abreast of all modern techniques and advancement to improve services for the advancement of the client and customer
· To maintain effective communication between yourself and your customer, serving on the counter as required
· To present a strong Sodexo image at all times ensuring full uniform is worn, clean and pressed
· To carry out any reasonable request by the unit manager, client account manager, district supervisor or client
The Ideal Candidate
To prepare and assist in any special functions, which may sometimes be outside normal working hours
· To report and take action on customer and client complaints or compliments and any incidents of accident, fire, theft, loss, damage and unfit food or other irregularities
· To attend meetings and training courses as may be necessary from time to time. Some of which may occur outside normal working hours
· To carry out reasonable periods of overtime as may be required from time to time.
- Chef de Partie
- Training will be provide
- Please send your cv to Karl.Moore@Sodexo.com
About the Company
Sodexo UK & Ireland employs around 43,000 people and delivers On-Site Service Solutions to clients at over 2,300 locations including offices, hospitals, schools, defence sites, prisons, sporting events and visitor attractions.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.