We currently have an opportunity for a Chef to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Assist head chef with preparing & cooking food for day’s menu.
- Assist in putting deliveries away, checking off against invoice. Check temperatures from delivery van.
- Set up for lunch time service to unit standards.
- Ensure counters kept replenished during service
- Before service make sure allergen sheet is completed and staff are briefed.
- Complete due diligence food safety / health & safety sheets.
- Ensure that all kitchen paper work has been signed off at the end of each day.
- Assist Head chef with Stock take
- Assist Head chef with ordering / requirements.
- Assist in any other areas where needed.
- Assist in cleaning down at the end of the day.
- Follow all Health & Safety procedures & use correct PPE when required.
- Report near misses & accidents.
- Cover for Head Chef in his absence.
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate for this role will be:
- Experienced in working in a kitchen environment
- Passionate for producing fresh food to a high standard
- Customer focused
- A strong communicator
- Experienced at working with a team
- Complying to health, safety and hygiene standards
We currently have an opening for a Chef to join our team . The candidate will be well presented and friendly.
We serve a selection of freshly made sandwiches and wraps to order as well as hot and cold food.
The environment is down to earth and friendly with a focus on quality and service.
If you feel you would like to work in an environment where the customers are like friends and teammates are like family, then please apply.
Hours of work are a of 39hrs over 5 day week and overtime is available.
Great rate of pay and meals on duty.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.