We currently have an opportunity for aChef to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- To manage the shift allowing an efficient and smooth operation
- Supervise all Food Service Assistants on shift
- Prepare food to the highest standard of quality at all times and serve in a clean and hygienic environment
- Follow recipes and instruction, as directed by the Head Chef and in accordance to the required food offer
- Ensure all necessary documentation is completed to comply with company and industry standards
- To communicate well with customers and demonstrate a helpful attitude at all times
- To cash up tills at the end of shift and secure money according to site procedure
The Ideal Candidate
It is essential that you have a Level 2 Food Safety certificate and is also preferable if you have any other recognised Catering qualifications.
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Excellent computer and literacy skills.
- Be polite and professional
- Friendly and approachable
- To be able to work in, and help improve, an already well respected team
- Show strong leadership skills
Evening Chef- Nestle Tutbury- 12 hour contract
Sodexo currently have a vacancy for an Evening Chef at the Nestle Tutbury site in burton on Trent.
This position will be 2 Evenings 5:00pm to 11:30pm (includes an unpaid 30 min break) Please note that we are operational 7 days a week and so you may be asked to cover other shifts from time to time.
Overtime is available to cover holiday and sickness.
In return we offer a very competitive rate, excellent career opportunities and the opportunity to work in a very well established, safe and friendly environment, as well as all the perks working for one of the biggest facilities management companies and on behalf of one of the biggest brands in the world.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over 1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.