We currently have an opportunity for aChef to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Prepareall food in aprompt and efficient mannerand ensure all meals are servedat the required time.
- Ensure all food safety and health and safety regulations are met.
- To ensure that all food is prepared with due care and attention, particularly in regard to customers special dietary requirements: for example, nut, dairy or wheat allergies.
- To order all stock and carry out stock takes.
- To attend meetings and training courses as required.
The Ideal Candidate
- Ability to achieve and set standards and operate to performance criteria, with particular regard to Food Hygiene and Health and Safety.
- Passionateabout food and to be creative with new menu ideas for the sports caf.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to verbally communicate effectively with customers, clients, and staff
- Food Hygiene Certificate
- Literate and numerate
We are looking for a keen and passionate chef to join our team. We operate a 70 seater sports caf alongside onsite hospitality.
We prepare our made to order breakfast, soups, salads, sandwiches and hot main dishes alongside cakes and pastries.
We are looking for someone who wants to be a part of this exciting business who can bring their ownflare to the food and enjoys cooking tasty and healthier food.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over 1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.