We currently have an opportunity for a chef to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Preparation of all food and the serving of all meals to customers and beverages to customers, ensuring great customer service at all times. Barista experience would be ideal
- Using the EPOS till when required
- Ensure that the kitchen and service areas are clean and tidy
- Ensure that all food and health and safety regulations are followed
- Washing up duties required
The Ideal Candidate
- Passion for cooking
- Good housekeeping skills
- Experience working in a kitchen environment
- Great customer service skills
We are looking for a chef to work at the University which is near the city centre.
To help in the main kitchen assisting and working in all areas, as well as working on the counter being customer facing.
Must have at least 2 years experience in a kitchen working with fresh produce.
Must be able to work within a team and have capability to work alone.
Working 35 hours a week 5/7 including some evening and weekend work, role is term time only.
About the Company
Sodexo is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.