Chef de Partie
We currently have an opportunity for a Chef de Partie to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- To produce menu items on a daily basis to the required standard for the correct numbers at the appropriate time
- To ensure the food produced is done so within HACCP/Sodexo guidelines and recorded accurately
- To follow recipes accurately to ensure allergen information is being recorded accurately and is reflective of the information shown to customers
- To ensure customers are given prompt and efficient attention during the service period
- To ensure wastage is recorded accurately per service period
- To ensure the kitchen and related areas are kept to the required level of cleanliness and hygiene at all times and complete the appropriate documents to record this
- To ensure all orders are placed with nominated suppliers
- To assist the head chef in stock taking and any other administration duties
- To report any customer incidents/comments to the head chef or catering manager as a matter of urgency
- To attend any training courses and meetings as requested and support training to other members of the team
- Ensure all planograms and picture perfect boards are followed for all counters
- To liaise closely with the front of house team
- Follow all uniform guidelines
- To carry out any reasonable requests from any member of the management team
- To be proud of the contribution your role plays in the smooth running of the catering team
- To ensure you follow all company policies, for example sickness reporting
The Ideal Candidate
- A high standard of spoken and written English.
- Flexible working hours subject to the demands of the business.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Excellent culinary catering talent.
We are looking for a exceptionally talented Chef de Partie to join our hospitality team at a prestigious central London client
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.