Chef de Partie
Chef de Partie required for one of London most prestigious Private Hospital in London, The Lindo Wing. You will need to have a passion for fresh food and knowledge of food health and safety, experience in a similar established is preferred but not essential. Weekend work is included
- Follows the instructions and recommendations from the Head Chef to complete the daily tasks.
- Coordinates daily tasks with the Head Chef.
- Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are of the highest quality at all times.
- Ensure highest levels of guest satisfaction,
- Knowledge of all standard procedures and policies pertaining to food preparation, receiving, storage and sanitation.
- Follows good preservation standards for the proper handling of all food products at the right temperature.
- Ensure effective communication between staff by maintaining a secure and friendly working environment.
- Establishing and maintaining effective inter-departmental working relationships.
- Personally responsible for hygiene, safety and correct use of equipment and utensils.
- Ability to produce own work in accordance with a deadline and to assist and encourage others in achieving this aim.
- Should be able to set an example to others for personal hygiene and cleanliness on and off duty.
- Daily feedback collection and reporting of issues as they arise.
- Carry out any other duties as required by management.
The Ideal Candidate
- A passion for Food
- Ability to work within a team
- good level of spokenand written English
- ability to work without supervision
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over 1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.