Chef de Partie
We currently have a new opportunity for an experienced Chef de Partie to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
As a Chef de Partie you will be responsible for:
- Preparation and cooking of food
- Ensuring the kitchen areas are clean and tidy
- Health and safety regulations, ensuring they are followed at all times
- Delivering a world class customer experience to our customers and staff
- Assisting in all areas of the kitchen for breakfast, lunch and hospitality
- Assisting the Head Chef or Chef Manager with paperwork including stock ordering
- Menu planning
- Menu costings
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Excellent craft skills
- Previous chef experience and good communication skills
- Basic Food Hygiene certificate (advantageous but not essential)
- Basic Health and Safety certificate (advantageous but not essential)
- Good customer service skills
Monday-Friday, 40 hrs per week, Pharmaceutical Site, Windlesham, Surrey,
Free Mini bus service from Ascot station
About the Company
Sodexo is committed tosafeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roleswill require applicants toundergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over 1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.