Sodexo are looking for a Chef Manager to lead catering operations at one of our client sites in Immingham.
The position holder will be required to work 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday however flexibility is important.
- Work in the kitchen assisting in the daily preparation of food
- Comply with all company and client policies and statutory regulations
- Ensure all team/own training is carried out in a timely manner
- Plan and cost menus to meet the food service offer
- Ensure all costs and expenditure is within the budgeted levels agreed between the client and Sodexo
- Liaise administration staff to ensure that the company's administrative processes are carried out in line with Company policy
- Conduct appraisals for your team
- Lead investigations, disciplinary and grievance proceedings in conjunction with HR
- Communicate well and demonstrate a pleasant, polite, efficient, caring and friendly service to customers and clients in all areas of service
- Maintain a strong safety culture
The Ideal Candidate
- City & Guilds 706/1 & 706/2 or equivalent
- RIPHH certificate
- IOSH Managing Safely certificate
- Strong experience in catering & hospitality
- Working knowledge of HACCP
- Full drivers licence
£32,760.00 per annum + benefits
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 37,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.