Chef De Partie
Peyton & Byrne is a modern British contract caterer headed up by Oliver Peyton, with restaurants and cafes located in some of London’s premier Galleries and attractions. Due to internal development we are now seeking an innovative gourmet superstar in the form of a Chef De Partie to help contribute and deliver our culinary vision at our restaurant at Kew Gardens.
The Chef de Partie must be a team player, assisting the kitchen management team in motivating and developing the team with the correct example and assisting to create a culture of passion and enthusiasm for the preparation and service of food. Acting as a role model to all new employees and cultivating an excellent working partnership between the restaurant management team and kitchen brigade.
The Chef de Partie will perform his/her duties by working within our framework of company values: Excellence – Commitment To People – Creativity & Innovation. It is expected that you will have a natural flair for our values and be able to breathe this into all you do and represent.
The Ideal Candidate
• Have previous experience in a Demi or Chef De Partie role, preferably within a dining environment
• Fully understand how the role contributes to the success of the restaurant.
• Maintain a good level of understanding of the restaurant and hospitality industry.
• Lead by example.
• Build effective and constructive relationships.
• Communicate clearly, professionally and concisely.
• Work collaboratively with others in pursuit of team goals.