Chef De Partie
We are currently recruiting for a Chef de Partie to become part of a small team at Knebworth House, Hertfordshire
This is a varied contract at a prestigious venue and the onsite team manages a wide range of catering offers including conferences, wedding, exhibitions, awards as well as a visitor retail cafÃ©.
This is a great opportunity for an individual looking to further their career. You will be working alongside an experienced Head Chef you will be able learn and continue to develop your skills.
You will assist in the production, preparation and presentation of all meals and services to the Company standards, within the agreed specification.
If you have experience of working in high volume catering, enjoy working with fresh produce and have great attention to detail this is a fantastic opportunity for you!
- Assist in the preparation, production, presentation and service of all meals, and ensure they are served at the correct times, within the Company's standards and to the agreed specification of the contract.
- Assist in planning of menus to meet client requirements.
- To work with the team to assist in delivering exceptional standards of food and beverage operations that consistently exceed client expectations
- Uphold the correct procedures in menu planning, ordering and stock control, order supplies from Sodexo nominated suppliers
- Ensure that the Company's administration, documentation and procedures are carried out
- Deputise for the Head Chef as required
- Comply with all Company and client policies, procedures and statutory regulations
The Ideal Candidate
- Held a similar role before
- Used to working in a fresh produce kitchen
- A hard working and enthusiastic attitude and looking to develop a career
- The ability to multi task and work well under pressure
up to £25,000
5 days out of 7 with the flexibility to work evenings as per the needs of the business.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.