Catering, Hospitality & Vending Manager
Sodexo Corporate Services are recruiting a Catering, Hospitality & Vending Manager for our prestigious client site in Macclesfield.
In this role you will manage and control the catering services to the agreed specification, performance, qualitative and financial targets.
You will be responsible for an operating (office/general) area and to lead a multifunction team to ensure delivery against Key Performance Indicators.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who has a passion for delivering high quality service, can lead a large team (c40) and build relationships to join a high performing, high profile and growing contract.
- Deliver IFM ownership of designated areas, focussed on delivering excellent customer service.
- Meet the demands of customers by providing exceptional catering services driven by innovation within the agreed SLA and contract agreement
- Ensure financial documentation and accountancy of the catering unit (and those from suppliers) is accurate and within agreed budgeted levels
- Manage the quality and hygiene of the food cycle from preparation through to delivery
- Actively enforce relevant statutory, company and site OH&S compliance together with the monitoring of related equipment
- Motivate and lead a team to perform their roles to a high standard and in alignment to Sodexo vision of quality of life services whilst complying with policies and procedures
- Actively seek and identify opportunities for business growth within the contract and external market
- Ensure the prompt provision and efficient service of all meals and catering requirements at the specified time to the standards laid down in the contract KPI's.
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven experience in managing and leading a motivated Catering function
- Industry acumen and knowledge of external catering developments & innovations
- Strong financial understanding and demonstrable budgeting management
- Experienced in adhering to and driving company initiatives
- Personal innovation and passion
- Demonstrative customer focus and service skills
- Strong communication, and negotiation skills
- Experience working in a standards /compliance environment
- Relevant craft and H&S qualifications and training
- Recognised health and safety qualifications e.g. IOSH
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process