Catering Assistant - Matchday
Aberdeen Football Club has a rich and fascinating history: partnering with Sodexo they have an exceptional record of providing premier meetings and events. With an award winning match-day program they offer a range of options to their clients from corporate exhibitions or conferences to intimate dinners or large weddings. With Sodexo there is no substitute for all round quality of service and meeting the needs of our customers. Sodexo has a fantastic, well established team in place that has created a positive culture based on their lively and passionate approach. They are very proud of their product and the service they offer to their clients.
- Support the catering operation by providing a fast, friendly
- Cash handling and use of an electronic till to record sales
- Assistance with room and kiosk setups and breakdowns
- Assist with stock and cashaccounting where required
- Attend any relevant training sessions
- Carry out any other duties as required by management
The Ideal Candidate
- Must be age 16 or over
- Must be eligible to work in the UK, as prescribed by the Asylum and Immigration act 1996
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of working in a catering environment
- Experience of working in a retail environment
- Knowledge of COSHH, first aid at work qualification and health and safety awareness
Sodexo is currently looking to add to its casual workforce at Aberdeen Football Club aheadfor the 2016-17 football season.