Casual Hospitality/ catering service and Chefs
We currently have an opportunity for Casual Catering Assistants to join our team. This is a great opportunity for customer focused individuals to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
As a Catering Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the preparation and serving of all meals and beverages to customers
- Ensuring that the kitchen and service areas are clean and tidy
- Ensuring health and safety regulations are followed Cleanliness and replenishing of vending machines
- Maintaining outstanding levels of customer service, processing sales quickly, accurately and efficiently, cash register operations and safe guarding company assets
- General cleaning of the food areas
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- The ability to accurately process information/merchandise through the Till system with a good standard of numeracy
- Excellent customer service skills
- First class communication skills and demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to demonstrate great team work
We are looking to develop a team of highly skilled professional hospitality Chefs and Service Staff also General Catering chefs and Service staff on a casual basis to support our ever growing business.
We are based at one of Oxfordshire's leading Independent schools and manage catering for two schools everyday, seven days a week. Our business operates an extensive Hospitality portfolio including Weddings, Marquee events, match day teas to name but a few.
We are looking to develop a team that supports such events, previous experience preferred however full training and development will be given. This is an exciting opportunity to join a global company that focuses on it's people and delivering a Quality of Life to our clients.
About the Company
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young persons and vulnerable adults. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland). In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.