Sodexo are recruiting a Carer/House Manager for our client site in County Kilkenny.
As Carer Manager, you will be responsible for managing the overall services which include Catering, Caring, Cleaning and Handyman.
You will be a strong leader, able to motivate and develop a small team. You will ideally have experience in a care environment.
- Delivery of a consistent levels of service, within the Company's standards, to the contract specification and agreed performance, qualitative and financial targets.
- Compliance to company and statutory regulations relating to safe systems of work, health & safety, hygiene, cleanliness, fire and chemical safety.
- Ensuring client satisfaction
- People Management - small team
- Ensuring that all the individual needs of the people in care are dealt with promptly and efficiently whilst observing sisters dignity and privacy
- Ensuring financial documentation and accountancy of the unit (and those from suppliers) is accurate and within agreed budgeted levels
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven experience in managing and VTEC Level 5
- Industry acumen and knowledge of external catering developments & innovations
- Strong financial understanding and demonstrable budgeting management
- Experienced in adhering to and driving company initiatives
- Experience in leading, and managing a team
- Strong communication, and negotiation skills
- Experience working in a standards /compliance environment
- Relevant qualification and training and IT literate
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process