Weekend Cafe Barista
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Barista to join our team working primarily at weekends but with weekday shift opportunities available. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience at all times
- Check stock levels and replenish when necessary
- Carry out cash handling on till transactions
- Conduct visual Health & Safety checks
- Ensure good knowledge of products on sale and on special offer
- Ensure the café is presented to a high standard throughout the day and carry out a thorough cleaning at the end of the day
- Ensure deliveries match delivery notes/invoices
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Previous experience as a Barista
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- An outgoing and personable demeanour
- Good levels of literacy and numeracy
- Experience in the catering industry
- Basic knowledge of food hygiene and Health & Safety
About the Company
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young persons and vulnerable adults. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.