This is an exceptional opportunity for a CAD professional to develop their career with Sodexo.
You will work with the Client and Sodexo engineering teams and service staff to create and maintain record and proposal drawings to a good standard for site facilities across the contract portfolio and provide extensive operational support in the strategic validation of the existing drawing archive and producing critical records.
The role will provide on-going support to the Asset Database Managerâs strategic plan for outsourcing the CAD operations and alignment to the CAFM system.
- Responsibility for preparing complex drawings, diagrams and documents using computer-aided design (CAD) and office software within the organization.
- Support wider project team to develop, implement and continuously review efficient and effective business processes
- Ensure that all processes are followed by the delivery teams to ensure contractual and statutory compliance
- Provide technical advice and support to the team and drive best practice
- Develop strong working relationship with service partners, in house teams and external consultants where appropriate
- Experience working in a team oriented collaborative
- Production and maintenance of record drawings to support Planned Preventative Maintenance and Reactive Maintenance activities
- Production and maintenance of utility and building services schematic record drawings
- Production and maintenance of soft services layout drawings and other ad hoc work
- Production and maintenance of real estate legal documentation records
- Integral management of the clients extensive moves and change program
- Minor CAD planning support to the integrated facilities management solution and services
- Follow established CAD standards in regards to layering, dimensioning, text annotations and other aspects of CAD usage
The Ideal Candidate
- At least 5 years direct experience operating and programming Autodesk CAD applications
- At least 3 years direct experience in the FM or construction industry
- Experience in creating and maintaining Mechanical and Electrical drawings
- Strong knowledge of system and CAD software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
- Strong knowledge of engineering drafting standards, as well as blueprint and specification reading skills
- Excellent client relationship management skills
- Practical and demonstrated use of Microsoft office â Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated and ambitious to manage workload to agreed priorities under your own initiative
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process