Business Services Support
We are currently looking for a Business Service Support team member to join our team at London. The successful individual will offer outstanding levels of service with a smile, be presentable and punctual whilst meeting the demands of the role.
The successful applicant must have a keen eye for detail and so continue to maintain a very high standard of facilities management and audio visual support. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- Provide a 5 star concierge service using excellent communication skills to ensure that all customers receive an outstanding service & experience.
- Undertake the efficient receipt, processing, delivery, collection, collection and despatch of all postal activities. To include; post, couriers and all other forms of despatch and receipt.
- Communicate effectively with all team members.
- To ensure the Business Service Support allocated areas are clean and tidy at all times.
- Providing the highest level of service support within your area of responsibility in line with the clientâs specifications.
- Responding positively, politely and promptly to all customer requirements and carry out your duties in a professional and courteous manner.
- Provide a range of audio visual and general services support for offices and meeting rooms.
- Participate in Health and Safety Policy of the Company and report any dangers, near misses or hazards.
- Making yourself familiar with and follow all company procedures and regulations.
- Ensuring all relevant equipment and stocks are maintained in your area of responsibility.
The Ideal Candidate
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service and team work skills.
- Be reliable and trustworthy with the ability to work on their own initiative and to be able to problem solver.
- Be IT literate and confident with excel spreadsheets & power point presentations.
- Show a keen eye for attention to detail and standards.
- Have a flexible âcan doâ attitude.
- Present excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Have the ability to multi-task within a fast paced environment.
- Be able to deal with customer feedback in a calm, structured and professional manner.
- Time manage under differing pressures and objectives.
- Have good administration skills
- Demonstrate impeccable personal appearance standards.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.