Business Manager - Food and Hospitality FM Services
If youre a facilities professional specialising in catering and soft services then this could be the opportunity for you.
We are recruiting for a food focused Business manager to lead the team and delivery of services at one of our leading professional services contracts in Milton Keynes
- Manage the on-site contract and services to the agreed standards, ensuring that deadlines and targets are achieved
- Adhere to the group menu cycle & tariff to deliver consistency across the group
- React positively to short order requests for Hospitality and other client requests
- Maximise the profitability of the contract and manage costs effectively
- Manage the onsite team to deliver the agreed SLA and standards.
- Provide direction and expertise to the operating area by promoting Sodexo strategies and best business practices in order to uphold the company mission and values
- Ensure that statutory requirements and company policies and procedures are followed and deadlines are met
- Build long-term relationships with client(s) that add value and are based on mutual trust
- Lead, develop, manage and motivate a high performing team to the agreed standards ensuring that the client receives services of the highest quality
- Support the account manager/director (or equivalent) in the development of business strategy in line with current and emerging client needs
- Drive innovation and continuous improvement of people, systems, processes and services
- Work positively as part of a group contract across 11 sites.
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience of management in a similar environment and a contract of a similar size
- People management experience
- Ability to interpret and utilise financial and commercial information
- Excellent communication skills
- Achieve set, standards and operate to performance criteria; for example health and safety, hygiene
- Manage multiple workloads and shifting priorities
- Positive approach to learning in role and identifying own training needs as appropriate
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative within a team environment
- IT literate
- Experience of delivering training
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over 1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process